Samstag, 24. Februar 2007

Mein erster Schultag :-)

My first school day,
for me is the language school and the journey, somewhat completely special. I was not before it ever alone somewhere in holidays. Fortunately I took still 10 lessons English before my adventure. So I could inform myself few in the first days with hands and feet.
I can go unfortunately only totally 4 week into the school, whereby I have already half time. Think English over correctly for learning, it already needed minimum 8 assembly


Für mir isch die Reis u die Sprachschuel as ganz bsonders Erläbnis. I bi devor no nie irgendwo allei i Ferie, vergässe no i as Fremds Land. Zum Glück ha ig vor mim Reisli 10 Lektione Englisch ir Benedigt Schuel Bärn bsuecht, so ham mi wenigschtens i de erschte Tage mit Händ u Füesse kenne düre kämpfe ;-)

1 gah 4 Woche i Schuel, wobi ig jetzt scho halbzit ha :-( am liebschte würdi i grad, wie die meistchte so 8 Mönet blibe...... so kennti nei wirklich Englisch :-)

Foti isch zwar vo de Schwiz, vom Laubernhorn Renne 07, aber so wie Flugzeug i Himmel stiege, giht au bi mier ufwärts..... füehle mir super :-)

The photo is of the Lauberhorn Downhill of this year, January 07, with me it goes however into SF similarly upward, like the airplanes in the picture. Can click on the picture, then you see the airplanes better.



Das isch mies Schulhus, das mit däm beleuchtete Türmli "St. Giles" Schuel. Isch de Hammer, vor allem mitz im Zentrum. Vor U-Bahn isch es 50 Meter



Das isch de bescht Lehrer vor St. Giles Schuel, de "Michael" u draf bi im jede Tag 4 Lektione i Englisch. Am Nachmittag ha ig nei no 2 Lektione bi ma andere Lehrer. Isch au i.o., aber nit so guet wie de Michael :-)

The best teacher of the St. Giles school, its name is Michael and is my teacher.


Yuichi us Japan



Yuki aus Japan


as hübsches Japan Girl, Hitomi, ............. A pretty Japanese woman, Hitomi

u neu i de Klass Maria vo ursprünglich Paris. Sie wohnt aber neu mit em Ma SF...........

Maria is new into our class. She originally comes from Paris and lives again with her man in SF.


As isch a mega cooli Klass u Japaner spräche garantiert kei Dütsch ;-)........

Is a very cool grade, u Japanese would not speak guarantees German. Thus I do not come into temptation German to speak.

Keine Kommentare: